DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
Systems and Networks Research Group
HEN: heterogeneous experimental networkHEN is a facility for network research at UCL. It aims to permit controlled and reproducible experimentation in a reconfigurable environment, and thereby to bridge the gap between simulation and real-world deployment. It represents a UCL strategic investment of £1M with matching donations from vendors, and it is available for use by all network researchers at UCL. HEN consists of
Link: HEN website
PlanetlabUCL is a member of the Planetlab Consortium, allowing us to conduct experiments using Planetlab nodes located around the world.
Assorted networking resources
- Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF)
- RFC Editor
- RFC Search Engine (expired RFCS and Internet drafts archive)
- Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA)
- Internet Assigned Numbers Registry.
- Internet Architecture Board (IAB)
- Internet Research Task Force (IRTF)
- Internet Draft Document Tracker (for tracking documents submitted to the IESG)
- IETF Tools Pages
- NANOG (North American Network Operators Group).
- RIPE (European IP Networks)
- APNIC (Asia Pacific Network Information Centre)